Information for Patients
The SWFL Free Pain Clinic treats patients suffering from acute and chronic pain including:
• Neck and back pain
• Muscle pain
• Joint pain
Who is eligible?
• Patients must be 14 years of age or older
• Patients must have no health Insurance
• Patients must have an income at or less than 200% of the federal poverty level (financial screening completed at first visit)
What should I bring?
• A photo I.D. and Social Security number is required. If you don’t have a Social Security number, you will need to bring some form of documentation of citizenship or immigration status.
• Comfortable, loose fitting clothing. It is suggested that each patient bring a pair of shorts and sneakers for therapy sessions.
For more information, call Administrative Director at 239-308-7107.